Support the Keep The Faith Apostolate
Keep The Faith is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit, tax-exempt religious organization.
Donations to Keep The Faith are tax deductible.
Your generous donations help Keep The Faith continue our important work of teaching and promoting the Catholic Faith in all its integral perfection, beauty, and orthodoxy.
Please consider making a donation by clicking here, or by simply adding a donation to your cart at Checkout. Your generosity will help us maintain and continually update this website, thus making our vast and growing library of lectures, retreats, talks, and conferences available at minimal cost to people everywhere.
Keep the Faith provides all of its resources free of charge to priests, seminary students, monks, and nuns all over the world. They receive free access to our entire library of downloadable Catholic content. Just think of the wonderful effects this library has on priestly formation, religious life, sermons, and the catechesis of the young! Your donations enable us to reach them and help us continue this important work.
The coming year will present challenges and dangers to the Faith even more dramatic than those of the past fifty years of turmoil in the Church. The spiritual defenses that Keep the Faith provides to clergy and laity alike will be more important than ever.
Support of Our Apostolate Is Not Only a Financial Decision
In today’s climate, a most effective way to extend the reach of a Catholic apostolate is for its existing supporters to encourage their relatives and friends to become supporters as well. In short, you can be a most effective promoter of the apostolic work of Keep the Faith.
In addition to your own donations, you can promote this apostolate in these ways:
- Direct relatives, friends, fellow Catholics, parishes, or Catholic schools, and even non-Catholics of good will to our website with its many Catholic resources.
- Share with others the material you have downloaded from our website (we do not copyright anything).
- Use Keep the Faith materials in your classes if you are a religious instructor or are involved in a homeschooling co-op.
- Appeal to others for donations to our work, including bequests in wills.
- And above all, please PRAY for us!
Help us to help others to discover and recover the riches of our Holy Catholic Faith.